I wonder how close we can get to God on this earth. It would be amazing to walk with God just like Adam and Eve did.
Every single day I want my sole purpose to be; to come before God and live in his love and then live out that love through every action and every thought.
My heart wants to do this but my head gets distracted wayyy too easily.
I want to be in the world but not of the world.
I don't want to live a life that the world expects me to live... i want to live the life that God wants me to live. If that means scrubbing floors for the rest of my life or becoming a martyr then i'll do it. I don't want to be successful by the worlds standards.
I just want to make God proud, whatever that may be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment